I actually want to answer these challenge questions day by day… with the exception of number 1, which when I have the time, I will have to post video or pictures of what I like to do.
1) You’re a member of the red team now - plan, do and share with us about a workout done without the gym. Get creative! (But try not to rearrange your families living room in the process)
…to be continued…
2) What’s a barrier that’s standing in your way? How do you plan on knocking it down?
time… All my time is at work. I keep bringing up the year and a half that I was at home and unemployed to mostly everyone I know and during that time I would workout. Look at the archives and you will see nothing but workouts and other shenanigans I did mostly on tumblr.
But now that I have this job, I just think that all my time should be focused on making money. So there are those times that I have a day off and I either spend it running or sleeping all day because I need to catch up on it. So what does the body want? Sleep and relaxtion.
My schedule is wack. I used to get to work later, which would give me time to do a workout, take a shower, and nap. Now its in the morning all the the way to the 12 to 14 hours mark and then go home and all I want to do is lay in bed.
Im actually trying to change my schedule around now. Work in the morning, go home, get a workout done, cook dinner for the family, and just relax.
Time is my barrier and the only way to knock it down is by giving time to something I love the most and that is my health and fitness. Maybe later more hours, but for now… this is what I want.
Its the reason I wanted to participate in all these challenges, September Run and TBL only because I would like something else to do with my time other than work.
Im getting motivated more and more each day, especially by the new followers and others who I been following for a while. You guys are the best. The runners on nike plus and on the September Run bring out the best in me. And I like that.
3) Time to knock down the excuses - do a workout that you’ve let excuses hold you back from! Whether it’s an attempt at running or trying out a new machine at the gym!
4) Write about what pain has caused you to be where you are today and how you can overcome it. If you want, share it with us.
5) If you could work with one if the trainers from TBL, who would you pick and why?